Nikolaus & Hohenadel, LLP is a Lancaster County law firm that serves individuals, businesses and families throughout south central Pennsylvania. The firm originally formed as a two-person partnership between Donald Nikolaus and Jack Hohenadel in 1972 and has since expanded to its present size with offices located in Lancaster, Columbia, Elizabethtown, Strasburg and Quarryville Pennsylvania.
Our firm’s mission is to provide quality legal services efficiently and in a timely manner to our clients.
Nikolaus & Hohenadel, LLP is a full service general practice law firm. While the firm practices in a wide range of areas, our attorneys practice in specific areas of law because of the increasing complexity of Pennsylvania law. This enables us to provide our clients with quality and professional representation in a full range of areas.
Our Bankruptcy Lawyer
MATTHEW S. BLEACHER
Matt is an associate with the firm in the Lancaster Office and works in a wide range of matters as a general practice associate. He is a Lancaster County native and a graduate of Lancaster Catholic High School. He received his undergraduate degree in criminal justice from Kutztown University in 2010.
In 2011, Matt joined Nikolaus & Hohenadel, LLP as a paralegal in our bankruptcy department. While remaining a full-time employee with the firm, Matt attended Widener University Commonwealth Law School in the evenings and graduated a semester early with honors.
Outside of work, Matt enjoys a variety of sports and volunteers as an assistant high school football coach. Additionally, Matt enjoys other outdoor activities including camping, fishing, and hunting.
Matt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA 2010
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, PA, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of PA
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of PA
- Eastern District Bankruptcy Court
- Middle District Bankruptcy Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- Middle District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- Annual speaker at the Lancaster Bar Association Bankruptcy Seminar
- Assistant varsity football coach at Elizabethtown High School
- “Protect Your Client’s Fresh Start and File Proof of Claim”, ABI Journal, Vol. XXXIV, No. 12, December, 2015.